Import OST to Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook) – Here is the solution, you need.
OST files are used with exchange accounts or IMAP accounts. They are synchronized copies of mailboxes stored on mail serves and cannot be backed up like personal storage files (PST). Despite this, there can be instances where you might have OST files that are not connected/linked with the exchange account, thus leaving the data inside them stuck.
Import OST to Office 365
OST files cannot be manually imported, not even to Outlook Windows. But there is a way to get all your emails from OST files into compatible files that you can import or use with other clients. Here, we are talking about importing emails from OST to Office 365. And the best way is through ‘OST Extractor Pro.’
‘OST Extractor Pro’ works by processing everything within OST files accurately and implementing the data into the format of your choice like PST and MBOX. The tool offers the ability to convert OST to PST, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, or Postbox compatible files, or into standard files such as MBOX and EML.
Office 365 stands for Outlook Mac and Windows. Therefore, to import OST to Office 365, you need to pick PST as the output format. PST can be used for data import in both Mac and Windows versions.
This OST converter offers features hard to find with other software.
- Simple installation without any need for manually configuring it to set it up.
- Friendly interface without compromising the functionality.
- Data accuracy and protects the integrity of files
- Converts Images and every other graphical part
- Able to convert attachments (even large files and non-textual formats)
- Supports Unicode (non-English) text even from headers
- Ensure accurate metadata conversion
- High conversion speed (a GB of OST in less than 10 minutes)
- Batch conversion supported (select multiple OST files and convert them in one go)
- Split PST option available (avoids getting huge PST files, which could be tricky to import)
- Lightweight (uses minimal resources)
- And many more.
Below is a simple guide on using ‘OST Extractor Pro:’
- Launch the app
- Click on ‘Add OST’
- Browse to the OST files you want to convert and select them
- Choose the folders you want to convert
- Pick ‘PST’ as the output format from the dropdown menu
- Click ‘Convert’ and choose the output folder to save the PST files.
- Wait for the app to complete the conversion process
USL Software adds to this another benefit: technical support. Hopefully, you will not need any outside help because the UI is simple enough for everyone to understand and interact with. Nevertheless, if you have any query or feel the need for an expert’s hand, the team is available 24 x 7 via email or chat.
Get it to import OST to Office 365
‘OST Extractor Pro’ comes for both Mac and Windows platforms.
The trial can be downloaded here – www.ostextractorpro.com. Get the setup file right now without the hassle of signing up or giving any information. You can fire it up in less than two minutes and check out everything yourself.